Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Better Late Than Never

Well I'm off to a rocky start of BEDA (Blog Every Day in April). I was so excited how I perfectly timed the start of this blog with BEDA. After my first post, I decided that doing BEDA would be a great way to get in the habit of writing. This blog can't become like my discarded diaries! And what do I go and do?! I miss the first day. THE FIRST DAY! It's not even like I missed a day after doing this for a while. I didn't even start yet!

So, I figure I owe you my excuses why I missed the first day of BEDA. Then you can see for yourself that I'm obviously not at fault:

1) I went home for Easter and I didn't bring my laptop (ignore the fact that my family owns a computer) so I couldn't post anything. Besides, I was busy bonding with my family and celebrating the resurrection of Christ. (And by celebrate the resurrection of Christ I mean watching The Ten Commandments. The two things I took away from the movie was the over-the-top acting and that the term burning bush is hilarious. *Insert STD joke here*) You can't argue with that. Jesus is a trump card. So it is written, so it shall be done.

2) I didn't post on purpose! It was my April Fools joke to the world. Ha, April Fools everybody. Whew, I got you good. (Don't ask me to explain the joke. I pranked you. End of story.)

3) I didn't realize April had begun. Easter was really early this year so I was all mixed up. Time has been flying by and I just couldn't believe we were already in April. Where did March go?!

So there you go. All three very valid reasons why I didn't post yesterday. Pick your favorite or believe it was a mix of all three. As long as you agree that it's definitely not my fault.

I promise to be better the rest of the month. Pinky swear. I'm going to blog the hell out of this month.

[AFTER NOTE: I just realized that I am typing this blog after midnight so technically it is April 3rd and I missed two days....From THIS day, April 3rd, I promise to BEDA. So it is written, so it shall be done.]

No comments:

Post a Comment