Friday, April 26, 2013

A Super Short Recap of My Day

I'm going to make it quick today. It's late and my bed is calling to me.

Nothing of importance happened today. I worked both jobs. It was a nice day out so the frozen yogurt place was actually pretty busy. The grocery store was the same as always. I did find out that I am the second top seller of scratch-off tickets, so woo hoo! Who knew that working at a grocery store was my calling?! (I may or may not be trying to be number one. Hey, if I'm going to work here I might as well be the best. Don't judge. It brings a little excitement to my shifts.)

I also have been in contact with two people looking to rent a room this summer. One of the rooms is a little pricier, but it sounds like a nicer arrangement. I'll have to wait until I see the rooms to decide which one will be a better fit for me. I'm probably going to see the rooms this weekend. Let's hope I have better luck with these rooms than with my first experience. (Keep your fingers crossed there is no elderly woman playing an organ.)

Well to bed I go. I apologize for the short and rather boring blog post, but they can't all be winners. Especially during BEDA.

No comments:

Post a Comment